Saturday, June 2, 2012

GJA


Meet my pop! Haha Papa Gody! This is my version of him and he's just awesome! 
While having dinner, just the two of us (so yeah it's like a date with him already hihi), we talked about Gilmore! Computer center in Quezon City. I don't know, it's just nice to talk to him about stuff that I usually don't know, then I wish I knew more about them so I could spend more time with pop and probably I could be his partner! Sweet right? :)

This was supposed to be just a quick doodle of him, but I ended up adding some shadows and a background!

Yes he loves coffee, jazz music, snorkeling and dri-fit nike shirts haha! Some of the things that he made/fixed were park bench, electric fan, television, speakers, well basically almost everything! wew!

Love you papa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment